Happy Hour at High Noon
Today is the last Friday of the month and in case you are new to this blog or my podcast, on the last Friday of the month, I host a happy hour on my podcast where the happy hour ladies and I talk about various money topics while drinking cheap drinks! This Happy Hour, my girls and I got together for some SoCal-tinis at FinCon, San Diego. It’s a “would you rather” session live in front of hundreds of financial bloggers, podcasters, and video creators.
This is our 21st happy hour recording and I look forward to happy hours every month, but I really love when we have a happy hour in person! I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did.
What are we drinking?
Melanie from Dear Debt — SoCal-tini with kombucha and vodka made by Tonya
Tonya from Budget and the Beach — SoCal-tini
Mrs. Frugalwoods from Frugalwoods.com — SoCal-tini
Shannon — SoCal-tini
- This happy hour was recorded live in-person at FinCon, the financial bloggers’ conference, while drinking and eating Funyuns.
- The “Would You Rather” questions answered by the ladies:
- “Would you rather have free shipping with Amazon Prime for a year or free Netflix for a year?”
- “Would you rather have credit card debt or date Anthony Weiner?”
- “Would you rather be Belle from Beauty and the Beast and speak your mind but have to sleep with a raging beast all the time or Ariel from The Little Mermaid where you can’t talk but have a really hot guy?”
- “Would you rather work for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton and why?”
- “Would you rather lose 20% of your investment portfolio or eat part of a warthog anus?”
- “Would you rather write a food blog or book blog or some other blog?”
- “Would rather be a cat or a dog?” – the on-the-spot question the other Happy Hour ladies came up with when Shannon asked if they have any questions to ask.
- “Would you rather be famous with a lot of money and a questionable reputation or be famous with no money and a lot of credibility?” – Tonya’s question for the ladies.