Happy Hour Listener Questions Answered
Today is the last Friday of the month and in case you are new to this blog or my podcast, on the last Friday of the month, I host a happy hour on my podcast where the happy hour ladies and I talk about various money topics while drinking cheap drinks! Today is our 22nd Happy Hour episode, and we are answering listeners’ questions
Don’t forget to check out The Financial Gym and its tools and resources to help you break free from your financial challenges and live a financially healthier life!
What are we drinking?
Melanie from Dear Debt — Merlot
Tonya from Budget and the Beach — Three Wishes Cabernet
Mrs. Frugalwoods from Frugalwoods.com — Vine Vault Malbec
Shannon — Cavit Pinot Grigio
- Shannon responds to negative feedback she received about last month’s Happy Hour at High Noon episode.
- Listener questions answered by the ladies:
- Where all are you recording from right now?
- How did you keep going when paying off debt felt overwhelming?
- What are your financial-oriented goals for 2017?
- What is your favorite drink?
- When do you know when you are side hustling too hard?
- The ladies then answer some of the random three questions Shannon has asked her previous podcast guests:
- What is your favorite movie?
- If you could live anywhere else in the world other than where you live now, where would you live and why?
- What do you like to do in your down time?
If you have any questions for the ladies, or just want to reach out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org