Inspiration to Live Richer
March is women’s history month, and to honor that, I am featuring stories of inspiring women. This week kicks off with Tiffany Aliche aka The Budgetnista. Her mission right now is helping women achieve their savings goals in 22 days by offering the 2016 LIVE RICHER Challenge: Savings Edition, which is FREE! Her passion for serving others inspires me, and we hope it inspires you as well!
SHOT OF THE DAY
- Tiffany started as a pre-school teacher, but her school closed and she lost her job.
- After she was laid off, she spent a lot of time volunteering at places to find what she might want to do next.
- This led to her using her passion of teaching others about personal finance and becoming The Budgetnista.
- She started offering her services at $100 and got an instant yes so she decided to raise her prices by $50 with every new client until she didn’t receive an instant yes.
- Tiffany had no marketing strategy and used Facebook to market herself.
- Shannon loves Tiffany’s commitment to her mission of helping others, especially women!
- She mostly worked with people in-person until she began receiving requests for her services from women all over the country.
- Shannon says everything Tiffany posts to her private community, Dream Catcher: LIVE RICHER, is inspiring and positive.
- The first time Tiffany offered the LIVE RICHER challenge, it cost her at least $5-$10k out of pocket.
- Because of their missions to help others with less money, it drives Shannon and Tiffany nuts that financial services companies look down on people with less than $250,000 in the bank.
- Every dollar you save is something to be proud of!
- Up next for Tiffany is the Live Richer Academy, which is a membership site that she has been working on for the last two years!
- The Academy takes what you learned from the challenge and provides you with resources to take your finances to the next nevel!
- Membership registration to this academy begins March 9th, 2016 and will only be open for one week.
- Shannon says financial education is the #1 gift you can give to others and to yourself!
CONNECT WITH TIFFANY