No Work, No Problems
Today, I am talking to my friend Tonya from the site Budget and the Beach. Tonya is a freelancing video editor who recently lost a very large client, and she talks about how she is working through this challenging time while staying positive.
Bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Wine (Tonya drank almond champagne from Wilson Creek Winery)
Pop cork and pour into glass
- Tonya talks about the wake up call she had a few years ago that led her to a more financially responsible path
- Tonya shares what she does when her business slows
- We discuss the importance of happiness and staying focused on the positive things when times get tough
- Tonya is taking a course on the Science of Happiness and you can find out more about it from the link
- Below are some videos of things that make us laugh
Tonya answered these random three questions
- If you were at a Chinese food buffet, what would you put on your plate?
- When was the last time you were drunk?
- If you need to laugh, who do you call or what do you watch?