Welcome to my blog!!
If this is your first time visiting Financially Blonde, I thought I would highlight a few posts that you would not only find helpful, but would give you a better understanding about me. I started this blog in late 2013 when I started my financial planning company, The Financial Gym. My company is focused on working with individuals in their 20s and 30s and our goal is to help them get and stay financially fit. My blog is an extension of my business and most of my blogs are either inspired by either mine or my client’s journeys to financial fitness.
If you want to find out more about me check out:
- Salary Hostage
- This is Why I Blog
- The Daily Interview
- Top Ten Fun Facts About Me
- Top Ten Things I Like to Do that Are Cheap
- Liebster Award
If you want to find out more about financial fitness check out:
- Are You Financially Sexy?
- Your Financial Roadmap
- Top Ten Money Saving Choices
- Music Mondays – I Will Wait
- Top Ten Sites for Finding Side Hustles
- Make It Hard!
If you want to find out more about financial planning check out:
- Music Mondays – Don’t Fear the Reaper (if you fear investing)
- Investing Fear Factors
- Importance of a Credit Score
- Music Mondays – Safe and Sound
If you want to find out more about raising financially fit kids check out:
If you are interested in listening to podcasts, mine is called, Martinis and Your Money, and here are some of my favorite podcast episodes:
- Investing for Millennials
- Happy Hour Session 1 – Saving vs. Stealing
- No Work, No Problems
- Frugal and Fabulous
- Debt Repayment and Side Hustling
Thanks for visiting!!