10) Mason Jar Shot Glasses – And if you have money leftover, you can infuse a cheap vodka with cherries or pomegranate to give along with these.
8) Custom Luggage Tag – I always hate updating those cheap ones from the airlines and having to change them if I use a different airline. I think this is something we would never buy for ourselves, but would love as a stocking stuffer.
7) Photo Calendars – Even though this is perfect for parents and grandparents, I know that I would love pictures of friends as well. With all of our pictures on our phones or computers, it’s nice to see them without having to turn anything on.
6) Pore Perfection Kit – Who doesn’t need to work on their complexion? And this travel set has all of the essentials.
5) Candles in a tin – As someone who travels quite a bit, I love to bring candles like these with me to make sure the hotel room always smells nice.
4) Tech Gloves – These are not only under $10, but available in a number of colors. Again, for those in cold weather climates, it’s nice to be able to play Candy Crush while waiting for the bus or train.
3) Wine Charm and Bottle Stopper Set – These are not only fun but great to have when entertaining more than a few people.
2) What I Love About You Book – I LOVE this book! It gives you a “fancy” way of sharing your feelings with someone you love.
1) Bath Sets – These are available at Target for men and women. They are not “fancy” but they are practical and come with a number of useful products.