Top Ten Favorite Things
Well, today is officially my last Friday top ten list. There may be other top tens in my future; however, I will just post them when my editorial calendar allows. Going forward, on Fridays, I will share my new podcast, “Martinis and Your Money: Living a Better Life One Cocktail at a Time.” I have already recorded a few, and I am excited for you to hear them.
As I alluded to on Wednesday, when I decided to commit to a new top ten list every Friday in honor of my 10th wedding anniversary, I originally anticipated that they would all be light and fluffy like top ten favorite actresses or top ten favorite shows. As I took my blogging more serious, though, so did I take my top tens.
Pure Frivolousness For Your Friday
Since this is my last official Friday top ten post, I thought I would share with you a very light and fluffy top ten list of many of the frivolous things I had originally anticipated sharing with you.
Here are some of my top ten favorite things:
1) My favorite movie: Love Actually although I can only watch it around the holidays because it reminds me too much of Christmas.
2) My favorite book: Pride and Prejudice. I fell in love with this book junior year of high school and I have read it dozens of times since.
3) My favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla. I am a purist with the flavor, but I love to dress it up with different toppings like peanut butter or fudge.
4) My favorite food: Pizza. I can eat pizza every day of the week.
5) My favorite wine: Anything Sparkling. I love the bubbles and call is “champs” for short when I am out drinking with my friends.
6) My favorite band: Bon Jovi. I always tell people that they perform the song track of my life.
7) My favorite television show: The Cosby Show. I can watch that on Hulu Plus and still laugh from it.
8) My favorite vacation. My father took the family to Italy for two weeks when I was 24 years old. It was my first trip overseas, and I loved it.
9) My favorite phrase: “Sh&t show” I use this to describe just about anything, a person, place, thing, event, you name it and it could end being a “sh&t show” to me.
10) My favorite color: Pink. However, I just like to use it for design; hence my website colors, I don’t like wear it.
Gif Source: Giphy