2014 A Year In Review
This time last year, I specifically remember thinking about my blog strategy for 2014. I made the decision that I would commit more time and energy to blogging to see what kinds of results I would get, and what I realized is that the more time and energy you put into blogging, the more positive results you will have. There were many weeks where my blog felt like my first job and everything was secondary; however, I am really happy about my 2014 blog journey and everything I accomplished here.
One of my favorite things about the end of the year are all of the top 100 lists of songs, videos, etc. from the previous year. I won’t share 100 posts with you today, but I will share my top 10 favorite posts of the year.
Top 10 of 2014
1) My Top Post of 2014
Are you Financially Sexy?
2) My Most Commented Post of 2014
3) My Favorite Music Monday Post of 2014
Shake It Off
4) My Favorite Top Ten Post of 2014
Top Ten Ways I Save Money
5) My Favorite Podcast of 2014
Money Lessons From a Kid
6) My Favorite Post to Write of 2014
You Can’t Win Them All
7) My Favorite AOL Post of 2014
Hiring a Working Mom – Myth vs. Reality
8) My Favorite Guest Post of 2014
Music Mondays – Teacher, Teacher
9) My Best Kept Secret Post of 2014
Music Mondays – The Champ
10) My Favorite Blog Theme of 2014
Women’s Power Wednesdays
Do you have any new year’s resolutions? What was your 2014 highlight?
PS: Here are some of my favorite images from 2014. Happy New Year from my home to yours!