This week Financially Blonde was all about soccer and the World Cup, just like most of the world, actually. On Monday, I shared the lessons that I have learned while watching World Cup soccer. On Wednesday, I shared the story of my son and his ups and downs as he is pursuing his soccer playing dream. And yesterday, FB Hubby stepped up and compiled a video of the top ten (in his opinion) World Cup soccer goals. On Tuesday, on Young Adult Money, I shared how I manage a busy work life (which I am trying to manage through right now).
Here are the blogs I enjoyed reading this week:
- DC at Young Adult Money shares with us yet another handy spreadsheet. This one will help you determine if you should withdraw money from your 401k or not.
- Vanessa at Cash Cow Couple debunked silly arguments against frugality. And I used to be guilty of a number of them.
- J. Money at Budgets Are Sexy shared his simple investment solution. And he may not be a paid financial advisor, but keeping it simple with your investments is great advice.
- Andrew at Living Rich Cheaply talked about the fact that financial decisions are sometimes more emotional than logical. As a financial planner, I agree completely!
- Laurie at The Frugal Farmer reminded us to plan ahead and especially to spread out your spending over the year to even out your expenses.
Thank you to The Broke Millennial, Young Adult Money, How to Save Money and Budget and the Beach for sharing my posts this week!! Next week we celebrate Independence Day in the US, and I will be talking about my view of financial independence. Tonight I am going to be rocking with Styx, Foreigner and Don Felder
What was the last concert you went to?