I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend. I am one week away from my vacation, and I am counting down the minutes. This week I had money saving choices on the brain. On Monday, I shared some of the things that I would not do to save money. On Wednesday, I asked why you would set the bar low for any goal in your life, but especially a savings goal. On Thursday, I shared about teaming up with the website Money Saving Pro to help people save time and money. On Friday I shared the top ten things that I do to save money, and none of them include saving my cat’s hair. On Tuesday, I appeared on AOL Jobs and shared when it made sense to sleep with the boss.
Reads I Enjoyed This Week:
- Debt Debs shared some great analogies between personal finance and marine life. I always love getting a different perspective on what could be a very mundane topic.
- My friend Cat over at Budget Blonde talked about changing things up when they aren’t working.
- Cat also had a great post on Frugal Rules about hitting rock bottom.
- Michelle at Fit is the New Poor shared what you should do when you get in a slump.
- The last one is not necessarily a read but a watch. J. Money shared on Budgets are Sexy his video and money saving tip. The video is ridiculous; however, the message is great!
I would like to give a big thank you to Eyes on the Dollar, Budget and the Beach, Young Adult Money and How to Save Money for featuring my posts this week. I am off to the pool to chill out and will likely indulge in a margarita or two later in the day. 🙂