This week, my son and husband both started back to school, and I was inspired to kickstart my end of the year goals with their school. On Monday, I shared my fall goals with you. I have never shared my goals publicly; however, I believe in them strongly enough to do everything I can to make them a reality. The only challenge I have in my way, is the cute factor, and on Wednesday I discussed how you can overcome cute to achieve your financial goals. Next week is my one year blogiversary, so in honor of that I shared my top ten favorite things about blogging. On Wednesday, I shared my views on starting a finance career in a large bank on AOL Jobs.
Here is what I enjoyed reading this week:
- Melanie at Dear Debt reminder her readers that nothing, not even death is worth giving up on debt.
- Debt Debs shared why she is not attended FinCon. I am bummed that she won’t be there, but love that I have this post as her excuse. 🙂
- Blonde and Balanced shared some back to school lessons via Pitch Perfect, which makes me have to confess how much I love that cheesy movie. Acca Damn Straight!
- Save, Spend and Splurge talked about bloggers who feel they are superior because they have their sh&t together. FYI – most of us don’t.
- Kassandra at More Than Just Money, posted on Club Thrifty with some important blogging tips.
I am prepping for my book launch and blogiversary next week. I am hoping me or hubby figures out raffelcopter by then so we can give out some money.
My friend Brent over at Vosa is giving away 10 copies of You Need A Budget on his site. The program is awesome and can really help keep you on track with your financial goals. Click here to enter the giveaway.
What are your plans this weekend?