This week I had fanciness on the brain, mostly frugal fanciness. On Monday, I shared how I overcame my need for fancy and replaced it with frugal fancy. On Wednesday, I discussed how I have found reminders of the old me and how they make me thankful to know that I have made great changes in my money choices. Yesterday, I shared my top ten cheap entertaining ideas because even though I have gone frugal fancy, I still like to throw a party. Friday I also posted on Broke Girl Rich about how to network like a pro.
Here are my favorite reads of the week:
- Tonya at Budget and the Beach gave me the biggest laugh this week with her latest installment of BATB TV. This video is brilliant and a must watch!
- J. Money at Budgets are Sexy shared
78 cheap ways to entertain your kids, and there are some really clever activities on this list.
- Laurie from Frugal Farmer wrote on Frugal Rules about getting serious about your goals.
- Kassandra at More Than Just Money really spoke to me with her post about outgrowing her money.
- Lance at Healthy Wealthy Income addressed investing fears from a unique perspective to me.
A big thank you to Kassandra at More Than Just Money and Melanie from Dear Debt for reviewing my book on their sites this week. Melanie’s post title is super awesome. I also wanted to thank KK at Student Debt Survivor for discussing my book on her site. Thank you to Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses and Bald Finance for sharing my work on their sites.
Tonight I am having a little book launch party at my house. I have some wonderful real life friends coming, and I am looking forward to spending time with all of them.