This week, I had choices on the brain, especially those that will help you achieve your financial goals. On Monday, I shared the song, Anyway You Want It, by Journey then on Wednesday I asked about your sacred cow(s) and how having one can help your budgeting. Friday I chatted with Mr. and Mrs. Frugalwoods about living a frugal lifestyle. I also had two posts on Stacking Benjamins this week, one about the end of ads on youtube and one about the value of a pre-nup.
Posts I enjoyed this week:
- Kassandra at More Than Just Money discussed the value of being on the road to rebellion.
- The Frugalwoods shared 10 shockingly expensive items that they own and why.
- Shannon at The Heavy Purse shared how to have a wonderful birthday party on a budget.
- Alicia at Financial Diffraction is going back to the basics of tracking spending.
- The Cash Cow Couple shared cheap date ideas that aren’t lame.
Thank you to Kassandra at More Than Just Money for sharing my post on her Sunday Sweetness update this week. Also, a big thank you to the ground crew of gate D28 at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. I was traveling back from a work trip on Thursday, and connected through Atlanta. Our flight left and 160 miles into it, the pilot shared that we were returning because of an issue with the plane’s navigation system. Fortunately, there was a replacement plane waiting for us when we landed and the ground crew was absolutely delightful through it all. It’s hard to give quality customer service when things are going wrong, but they did that and then some.