I started off my week talking about appreciating this time of year as the most wonderful time of the year. Especially this year with a quick holiday turn around, it’s even more important than ever. On Wednesday, I shared a client story and warned about becoming complacent with the status quo. On Friday, Tonya from Budget and the Beach joined my podcast to drink champagne and talk about managing through difficult money times. You could also find me on Stacking Benjamins this week where I co-hosted on Monday and I wrote about money and happiness as well.
Posts I Enjoyed This Week:
- J. Money at Budgets are Sexy showed lots of evidence of how you can live off 50% of your income.
- Cat asked on Frugal Rules if you are a Financial Grinch
- Petrish at Debt Free Martini shared 5 ways to overcome insecurities while blogging. I think we have all felt this way from time to time.
- The Debt Free Guys shared 25 gifts under $25
- Melanie at Dear Debt discussed the importance of targeted savings accounts and any of my clients can attest to my strong belief in this as well.
Thank you to Budget and the Beach, The Finance Girl, Young Adult Money, and Debt Discipline for sharing my posts recently. I also wanted to thank Melanie at Dear Debt for writing a beautiful post of thanks and mentioning me. I feel the same way about her.
Today we are going to get our Christmas tree and no matter how hard we may try, we always seem to end up having a Griswold tree.