I don’t know about you, but the time between Thanksgiving and the holidays just seems crazy short this year and I have no idea where time is going. I spent the better part of this week finalizing gifts and holiday plans so that I can enjoy the remaining few weeks of the year a little more. This week on my blog, I shared about the recent financial setback that we had and what we are doing about moving forward. I posted on AOL this week and asked whether men or women gossip more in the office. I also wrote on Stacking Benjamins about paying off student loan debt. Finally, my podcast this week was with Shannon from The Heavy Purse about investing.
Posts I Enjoyed This Week:
- Lauren from The Write Budget shared 10 easy and affordable gift package ideas.
- The Frugalwoods shared gift ideas for frugal weirdos.
- Andrew at Living Rich Cheaply explained what it means to have your cake and eat it too.
- Holly at Club Thrifty explained what a healthcare sharing ministry is and why they will be members starting in 2015.
- Alicia at Financial Diffraction talked about adding up the other money you earn during the year.
I am really excited about next week on the blog here. I have a great story about a new and very unusual client, of course a Music Monday, and THE MOST exciting thing is my podcast guest on Friday, my son, Will. We just recorded his podcast, and I was really impressed with him. This weekend, my mother-in-law will be in town and my hubby will be firing up the holiday kitchen. We give close friends jars of his pesto and marinara sauce (red and green) and he will be cooking those up this weekend.