This week, I had financial literacy on the brain. On Monday, I discussed how my son represents the ultimate riddle to me, but how I don’t want money to be a riddle for him. On Wednesday, I talked about my newest client and my plans to make financial planning available to more than just the wealthy. Finally, my podcast this week was with my 8-year-old son, Will. He shared some of his financial journey from nothing to $700 and where he plans to go next. It has been my favorite podcast by far.
Posts I Enjoyed This Week:
- Paula from Afford Anything challenged people to accept the 1% challenge.
- Erin at Broke Millennial talked about sexism in trading and investing.
- Cat at Budget Blonde lamented on being the odd man out sometimes.
- Tonya at Budget and the Beach talked about having everything she needs.
- Kassandra at More Than Just Money talked about wants and needs.
This weekend I plan to do some final Christmas preparations and enjoy some time with good friends. I also plan to watch one of my favorite movies of all time that happens to be a holiday movie.