Week of Investing
This week on my blog I was focused on investing. On Monday, I shared how investing is like making money for nothing, then on Wednesday I provided 15 ways to invest in 2015. My podcast on Friday shared advice on investing for Millennials or really anyone who is new to investing. Next week we are talking about debt and beating it down in 2015.
Posts I enjoyed this week:
- Cat at Budget Blonde shared how she saves money on grocery shopping
- Lauren at LB and the Money Tree revealed a very painful secret and I applaud her bravery and honesty
- Brian at Luke 1428 shared tips for inventorying your personal items should anything catastrophic happen to your home
- DC at Young Adult Money shared 7 ways to make money online
- Natalie at The Finance Girl asked whether you should save or pay down debt
This weekend is the first weekend in a long time that no one has been sick in my home, so I am going to enjoy the good health, finish the book I am reading and enjoy a glass of wine by the fire.