This week I had side hustles on the mind. On Monday I talked about equating the work you put into a side hustle into something fun like beer or whatever floats your boat. On Wednesday I shared my personal experiences as a secret shopper, which is one of my side hustles. Yesterday I shared the top ten sites I like for finding side hustles as well as a really cheap dinner for 4 in case your side hustle has to put dinner on the table. I was also on Sprout Wealth this week talking about managing your work / life balance.
Here are some of the reads I enjoyed this week.
- Laurie from The Frugal Farmer shared some of the extreme things they have done to save money.
- Holly at Club Thrifty shared how her time working in a funeral home prepared her financially and emotionally for living a better life.
- DC from Young Adult Money actually guest posted on Budget Blonde asking if it was selfish to not have kids. And I personally thought his argument for why he doesn’t have them was the most unselfish thing I have read.
- Erin at the Broke Millennial started a new job (Congrats again!!) and is finding herself burnt out and explained it through gifs.
- Addison at Cashville Skyline shared about becoming intimately involved in her parent’s finances and it is definitely a tough line to walk as a child.
Next week I am talking about money and happiness and finding the right balance.